We are glad to announce the possibility of purchasing a real estate in the Aparthotel, which we are proud of! Really unique opportunity - an investment in a high-yield resort property. The Owner can either use the apartment on his own, having a wonderful summer vacation with his beloved once or rent it out with a GUARANTEED RENTAL INCOME. If you are interested in a stable and guaranteed rental income of your property the FC FINANCE-CONSULT CR provides the following options: А. Guaranteed rental yield 5.35 %. Option for signing a rental agreement for up to 5 years. The amount of the rental income is calculated on the sale price of the apartment, excluding VAT. The income is paid at the end of the holiday season, mid October each calendar year. Under this rental agreement only the Managing Company has the right to use the property. B. Guaranteed rental yield 3,45%. Option for signing a rental agreement for up to 5 years. The amount of the rental income is calculated on the sale price of the apartment, excluding VAT. The rental agreement should be signed for two consecutive months a year one of each must be July or August. Using this option the owner will have an opportunity to use his own apartment without any limits outside the agreed rental period during which only the management company will use it. LOCATION: The Bulgarian Black sea coast, region of Burgas, front beach complex. One of the Best Luxury Aparthotels in Bulgaria for vacation according to Booking and Tripadvisor. Excellent location - a frontline complex with panoramic sea view. Combination of sea, forest with hiking trails and mountain - what could be better? Lots of green areas and enough space for games and walks - the territory is big, closed and guarded. Your kids will play sports and have fun so you can enjoy a quiet and calm time for yourself; Water slides and pools for kids and adults; Sports and playgrounds, free collective games: air hockey, foosball and table tennis; Delicious Restaurants - buffet, a-la-carte, snack-bar, pool bar; The Restaurants in the complex are on the leading places in the rankings of restaurants in Sunny Beach and Sveti Vlas Resorts; The Animation program and The Kids Club are at your disposal; 24/7 Reception service; The highest hygiene standards in all the Hotel premises; Perfectly equipped apartments, cozy and comfortable. You will fall in love with the magnificent sea view from your terrace; New, high-quality construction. You can purchase an apartment in the best complex on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast right by the sea. An apartment here will be your family’s favorite vacation place in Bulgaria and a perfect investment for you. Apartments from 35 000 to 600 000 euro, from a compact and cozy studios to a luxurious 3-bedroom apartments. The Owners of apartments in the complex are paying the following annual fees and taxes: Maintenance and management fee in amount of 14,50 euro/year, excluding VAT 20%, per one square meter of the build up area; Annual tax in amount of 215 euro/year, excluding VAT 20%, for internet and television connection and maintenance of the access key-cards; Insurance - 40 euro/year for a studio apartment, 50 euro/year for a 1-bedroom apartment and 60 euro/year for a 2-bedroom and a 3-bedroom apartment; Fee for servicing the utility bills in amount of 30 euro/year; Real estate and garbage tax can be paid by our company at the same rates as of the Nessebar municipality. There are no additional taxes for general repairs and renovations of the buildings and the constructions on the territory of the complex, everything is included into the sale price. At additional charge the Apart Hotel offers variety of services, everything you may need during your holiday in Bulgaria on the seashore! All apartments are fully furnished, absolutely ready for living and renting in accordance with the tour operators standards and requirements. The Complex is designed for year-round living. PAYMENT PROFILE: When you are buying property from our company you can take advantage of our very profitable payment schedules like pay at once or take up to 7 years payment plan! Down payment: min 20 % of the price. The remaining 80 % can be paid with us on deferred payments: - Up to one year from signing the preliminary contract - deferred payment with no interest; - Up to 3 years deferred payment with 3,6 % annual interest; - Up to 7 years deferred payment with 6,5 % annual interest; The apartment can be used /rented/ after 10% of the purchase price is paid. Signing of the Notary act takes place after full payment for the apartment. Full pricelist on our website.